Thursday, November 15, 2007

Best of Buffalo - Nektar

I will take this moment to plug one of my favorite Buffalo restaurants.

If you have never been to Nektar on Elmwood (between Bryant and Hodge)... why not?!

My new favorite bar in Buffalo. And the food... well the food is amazing.

I had the good fortune of ordering the Pan Seared Duck and let me tell you... simply amazing!
Easily one of the best dishes I have ever had. It's not on the menu so you may want to call ahead to see if it is included with the specials for that evening. I am no critic so I'll leave it at that. Reservations are strongly recommended. And don't worry... you'll be able to catch the end of the Sabres game on the bar's plasma.






Nektar
451 Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14222
716.881.1829







Photo credit: buffalorising.com

No comments: