Thursday, November 15, 2007

Being Buffalo

I thought for some time about the title of this blog. I wanted it to be perfect. Why? That's just me. Perfectionist. I wanted it to be witty... something people would remember. I have to say I probably spent a good 30 minutes on this project. What's it about... this blog. Nothing. Specific. My experience living in the city that I love. Experience Buffalo. Nope. Sounds like something you would see on a brochure at a Thruway rest stop. Living Buffalo. Um... no. Too National Geographic...ish. I thought I had it with Bleed Buffalo. Because I do... bleed Buffalo. I'd like to think everything about me is Buffalo. I'd be proud of that. But... Bleed Buffalo can be a little misleading. As is... Bleed Buffalo Dry. I'll simply avoid going there. And so it is... Be Buffalo. Have you ever thought about what it means to Be Buffalo? Here's your chance. Take a few minutes. Think it over. I'll keep myself busy in the meantime.

No comments: